Who doesn’t like Chocolate?? Right?!?! I am a huge fan, I love how it makes me feel super satisfied and happy. This recipe, which is my first ever posted on this blog, is so nice. It’s chocolaty, simple to make, and a Fuel Pull. What could be better?
I’ve never truly been a milk chocolate fan, just personal preference. Though I must admit this little creation of mine flirts with that flavor just ever so slightly…..so I can see this being enjoyed by dark and milk Chocolate lovers equally.
1 – Light Rye Wasa Cracker
1/2 cup – Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt
1/2 tsp – Caramel or Vanilla Extract
4 tsp – Gentle Sweet Blend – OR – 2 tsp Super Sweet Blend (or sweetener of your choice) * Sweeten to preference
Pinch of sea salt
- In a single serve size bowl mix yogurt, extract, and sweetener well.
- Crumble Wasa Cracker on Top and drizzle with Decadent Chocolate Sauce (see recipe below).
- Serve and Enjoy! ❤
Decadent Chocolate Sauce Recipe: FP
1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
Pinch of Mineral Salt
2 tsp of Heavy Cream (whipping cream)
1/2 cup Water
1 tsp Caramel or Vanilla Extract
- Put all ingredients in a small pot.
- Bring to a boil on medium heat and stir for two minutes….remove from heat.
- Allow Chocolate sauce to cool a smidgen (if you can wait that long) *Insert Jeopardy music here! lol
*Personalize this with less or more sweetness, play with it to achieve your preferred taste. 😉
Eating this mixture immediately after adding wafers is key to keeping the crispiness that is sooooo luscious. 🙂